and objectives of the Association are:-
1. To contribute towards development of Lady Irwin
School as a premiere Girls School and to encourage values of modern
education and the ideals for which the School stands.
2. To work for the welfare of the past and present
students and teachers of the school.
3. To work towards the goal of gender equality
and empowerment of women/girls in its academic, social and cultural
4. To pursue activities which would engender a
sense of belonging, camaraderie and strengthen the bonds between
the students and alumni and the School.
5. To help and organize activities for fund raising
and to receive gifts and donations for infrastructural development
and other activities of the school.
6. To contribute towards the building, maintenance
and modernization of school infrastructure.
7. To institute scholarships and fellowships for
needy and meritorious students.
8. To encourage such cultural, sports, scientific,
literary and charitable activities which are in consonance with
the education imparted in the School and useful for diffusion of
9. To pursue such other activities as are approved
by the General Body of the Association.